TERRITORY AND ENVIRONMENT
The activities of environmental monitoring, control of the territory and prevention of the effects of natural disasters such as fires, floods, earthquakes and hydro-geological instability, have become of strategic interest and require constant innovation in terms of processes and technology to establish environmental parameters. The RPAS systems represent the state of the art of available technology, allowing extremely detailed examination of large areas, also of those difficult or risky to reach, minimizing data acquisition time compared with traditional methods.
We are able to offer detailed mapping of the territory, returning three-dimensional models DEM, DTM, DSM, orthophotos, level curves and point clouds comparable over time. From monitoring of hydro-geological risk areas to the calculation of excavation volumes; from the assessment of the vegetative state to the monitoring of the fauna and everything that can be seen from an aerial point of view, with both high resolution cameras and precision thermal cameras.
Our dedicated services:
- Precision surveys and mappings
- Land mapping and habitat
- Faunistic Census
- Monitoring of coasts and waterways
- Spillage monitoring
- Landfill monitoring
- Georeferenced aero photogrammetry
- 3D rendering, level curves, 3D mesh, orthophotos
- Control of quarry areas and volume measurement
- Identification of illegal constructions and dumping grounds
- Precision agriculture (assessment of vegetative state)